Welcome to the SILFIDA BALLET ACADEMY. The following are the Academy’s RULES AND REGULATIONS.
- Students must attend every class in uniform, consisting of solid colored leotard, pink tights and clean ballet shoes. If a student’s appearance is not neat he/she may be asked to leave the class;
- Students must be on time for every class unless they have a valid reason for being late. If a student is more than ten minutes late, then he/she may be asked to observe, in order to protect the dancer from injury and from disrupting the class;
- If the student is unable to attend a class due to illness or other reason, please call Silfida Ballet Academy at least thirty minutes prior to the beginning of class so that the instructor can be informed of the child’s absence.
- During class students must listen to their teacher at all times and not chat amongst themselves;
- Friendly and artistic atmosphere in the studio is extremely important;
- Parents are expected to pick up children promptly at the close of the class. Silfida Ballet Academy is not responsible for any students left after their class has ended;
- No siblings can be left at Silfida Ballet Academy without parental supervision;
- Payment for packages is due by the 1st of each month. For individual classes, payment must be made before the lesson begins.
- No food is permitted in the waiting area.
Payment for packages is due by the 1st of each month. For individual classes, payment must be made before the lesson begins.
AGREEMENT TO PAY FEES/WAIVER OF LIABILITY/MEDIA RELEASE
I, the undersigned agree to pay tuition for all fees based upon classes taken and understand that all fees are non-refundable and non-transferable, regardless of attendance.
I, the undersigned, hereby hold harmless Silfida Ballet Academy or any agent thereof, for any illness or injury due to participation in any class, performance or other activity associated with Silfida Ballet Academy.
In addition, I give permission for photographs or television footage which may include my child for any media publication concerning Silfida Ballet Academy.
Silfida Ballet Academy reserve the right to amend this Agreement at any time with reasonable notice.
I, the undersigned, hereby certify that I have read, understood and agree to be bound by the above statement.
Signature: ___________________________ Date: ____________________
(Parent/Guardian if minor)